Plastic surgery is defined as a surgical specialty dedicated to reconstruction of facial and body defects due to birth disorders, trauma, burns, surgery, illness and injury with the purpose of alteration or restoring the form of the body.
This can also include cosmetic surgery. Our specialists are skilled in the latest techniques of eyelid, nose, face and body contouring as well as lifting surgery, skin re-surfacing and breast augmentation surgery.
Your treatment will be tailored around you and you can be assured that our plastic surgery consultants are registered on the Aesthetics Medical Practice Council and some are also members of KoreaÕs leading cosmetic and plastic surgery associations.
Using the latest advancements in plastic surgery, we offer private, compassionate and comprehensive care from the initial consultation with the surgeon to recovery and follow-up.
Procedures offered and conditions treated at Island Hospital includes (but not limited to) the following:
- Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery
- Aesthetic Medicine (Non-surgery rejuvenation)
- Laser skin resurfacing treatment
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Upper Eyelid Surgery : Double eyelid creation (incision or suture technique), Upper eyelid lift (Upper blepharoplasty), Eyebrow lift, Drooping eyelid correction (Ptosis correction)
- Lower Eyelid Surgery : Eye bags removal (Lower blepharoplasty), Lower eyelid skin tightening and wrinkle removal, Tear trough smoothening
- Inner & Outer eyelid corner enlargement (Medical Epicanthoplasty & Lateral Canthoplasty)
- Nose Shaping Surgery : Nasal bridge augmentation, Nose profile correction, Nasal asymmetry and deviation correction, Short noselengthening, Nasal tip shaping, Nasal base reduction
- Facial Contouring and lifting procedures : Fat graph injection or transfer (give volume to sunken areas - laugh lines, tear trough etc), Face lipo-sculpture (double chin, jowls reduction), V-Line face thread lifting, Mini face lift, Neck lift, Chin reduction or enhancement, Lip reduction or enhancement
- Non-surgery facial rejuvenation procedures : Botulinum toxin injection for facial wrinkle reduction, Facial filler injection (hyaluronic fillers), Plasma rich plasma (PRP) injection
- Laser skin resurfacing or rejuvenation : Facial pigmentation disorder (sun damage, freckles,melasma), Birth mark treatment, Acne and acne scarring treatment, Open pores and wrinkle reduction
- Body contouring surgery or slimming treament : Liposuction (for a sculptured body), Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery : Breast enhancement with fat graft transfer, Breast lift, Breast reduction
- Ear Shaping Surgery : Otoplasty
- Facial trauma or injury (facial fractures and wounds treatment)
- Birth defects (cleft lip and palate repair)
- Burn injury treatment
- Skin cancer, tumour or growth treatment
- Keloid and hypertrophic scars treatment
- Complicated wounds management and reconstruction from head to toe
- Face, head and neck reconstruction
- Breast reconstruction for breast cancer
- Birth defects of hands
- Pressure (bedsores) TreatmentÊÊ