A one-stop centre for all health screening needs. Our Health Screening Centre is equipped with the latest equipment and technology that allows for effective, accurate and fast health screening services.
Regular health screening can help find potential health issues before they become a problem. When you see your doctor regularly, they are able to detect health conditions or diseases early. Early detection gives you the best chance for getting the right treatment quickly, avoiding any complications. By getting the correct health services, screenings and treatment, you are taking important steps towards living a longer, healthier life.
The benefits of regular check-ups include:
Take charge of your health and schedule an appointment with Island Hospital today.
Benefits of health screenings:
Regular health screenings are essential since they fall under good healthcare practices. Lesser healthcare costs qualify as one of the advantages of regular health screening. It is so easy to evade health screening in this generation because of the bills paid to hospitals during the health screening visits. In the long run, regular health screenings are beneficial since they help us to save a lot of money.
1) Health screenings help to mitigate the risks associated with potential health ailments and help to reduce the chances of dangerous medical procedures like surgeries.
2) Prevent common life-threatening diseases. Through health screenings, doctors can diagnose different health issues at their early stages. Medical health screenings mainly include preventive screenings, numerous tests and counting physical examinations.
3) Diagnosis through blood tests. Blood tests are beneficial in eliminating the risks of various diseases linked to blood and conditions incorporated into the bloodstream. Blood tests also help doctors to evaluate the way the different body organs are functioning.
4) Diagnose and detect the problems associated with stress. The rise in stress levels leads to numerous health problems both mental and physical. Regular checkups will make it easier for you to receive medical healthcare which will in turn control and manage the health problems related to stress.
5) Make more informed decisions about your health condition. Doctors will be able to warn you on various habits and practices. Our doctors can advise you on new health practices like food you need to eat and the ones you need to avoid, based on your health condition, after your health screening reports are out.